Re: Triumph

To: George de Gouveia <george@virconn.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:12:14 -0700
Cc: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Chris Leah <crl@intekom.co.za>
Group:  Anyone have more information for Cecilia?

George de Gouveia wrote:

> Good Day,
> My name is Cecilia,
> i have just purchased an 1968 sports model Triumph and i am looking for
> Triumph Club as well as a supplier (spare parts) in South Africa.
>
> I would appreciate an E-Mail with the above information if you have.
>
> Thanking you in advance,
> Cecilia
>
> george@virconn.com

Hello Cecilia...

I don't know what is available to you in South Africa... but there is
much available to you worldwide.   The first thing you should do is
joing the Triumph Newsgroup on the net.  By doing so, you will be
joining a world-wide Triumph Club of around 400 or more people.   You
will be able to submit questions to the group...  find used parts...
etc. etc.  It's very helpful.

Go to: http://www.team.net/www/tn-mail.html
You're looking for the "subscribe Triumphs" description...
If you don't like getting a lot of e-mail... only subscribe to the
"digest"...
If you read over the team.net side... it will have explanations.

SEcondly... if you had missed it... check out my site's link pages:
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner/link.html
There's a lot of suppliers, clubs, etc. listed there.

I'll also forward your note to the group...

Justin Wagner
J.M.Wagner Sales, Ltd.
Los Angeles