TR3A in pieces

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3A in pieces
From: Dana & Jane Du Fresne <pumacon@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 06:33:46 -0400
I found a TR3A and was wondering if it is worth the $6500 price

Car is apart, body off of frame and fenders off of body. Interior is out
of car. This car is supposedly complete. I did see all the major
components doors, seats, body tub, body panels, windshield frame and
chrome struts, etc., but no top.

No rot or body filler anywhere, including frame and body. Solid car.  No
overdrive.  Chrome pieces are not pitted, but has that 30 year old look
to it. Did not see one of the bumpers.  Interior has red leather, but
seats need to be resewn.  Speedo shows 56K miles. Side screens are
white, but will need to be re-clothed.  New parts such as chrome bezels,
volt reg, ???.

What is the most difficult item(s) to find for a TR3 so I can check to
see if its there?

Anyone know what this thing is might be worth???

TIA, Dana