TR6 Servo Rebuilds

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Servo Rebuilds
From: Tomislav Marincic <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 10:34:15 -0400
Cc: Dennis <MD.FEED@nwh.org>
        Dennis,

        For brake booster rebuilds, I'd suggest you try Karp's Power Brake
service in Upland, CA. Call (909) 985-0800 and ask for Ron. They want $160
for a complete rebuild, including new diaphragm and black painted finish.
If you have all the parts, it's $60, and if you want black powder coat it's
another $70 on either of those figures. I doubt White Post is much cheaper,
or is it?

        Best regards,

        Tom Marincic

        P.S. I like White Post a lot. I live 45 min from their shops and
love visiting the place.