Re: Off to the Paint Shop

To: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Off to the Paint Shop
From: Jack Levy <sales@cocoinc.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 15:09:31 -0400
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I have a 1980 Russet Brown Spit in need of paint, did you remove bumpers,
etc yourself, I took mine down to a body shop that did some work on my van,
his last quote was $1400 to change color to BRG, he would paint door jams,
trunk. How much are you paying and what kind of paint are they using? Sorry
for the questions but I almost got it painted the same color (I hate it).

Jack

At 11:34 AM 9/1/98 -0700, Mark Milotay wrote:

>Well at 8:00 this morning I dropped my spit off at the body shop for its
>new paint. It will cease being russet and by Thursday at 5:00 will be
>Porsche Red. After reviewing all of the reds in the truly humongous paint
>chip book, this was the brightest. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas
>morning.
>
>- Mark Milotay
>'80 Spit

                        Computer  Consultants,  Inc.