GRASSROOTS MOTORSPORTS: Frame Strengthening

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: GRASSROOTS MOTORSPORTS: Frame Strengthening
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 14:40:05 -0700
The September/October issue of GRASSROOTS MOTORSPORTS features two
articles of interest:

"CHEAP HEAPS -- British roadsters for under $5K"  (TR 7, Spitfire,
amongst others...)
They've chosen to feature this article on their website!!!

The other article, only featured in the magaizine, is very
informative.  They've done some articles on strenthening the TR chassis
before... I think this one is very good and offers new ideas.

"SASSY CHASSIS -- Tips to upgrade your Triumph"  (mainly an TR 4 IRS
frame featured... but would be useful to all early TR's)

I have always recommended this magazine... as it's worth the articles
that come through.

http://www.grmotorsports.com/index.html

--Justin
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner