Re: Antifreeze type-

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Antifreeze type-
From: "Craig & Karen Bentley" <mmbent@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 17:26:40 -0400
Barry while I have done no research and most certainly am not a chemist I
can tell you that if you do use this stuff that you have to never ever under
any circumstances mix the old antifreeze with the new. While I have never
seen the results myself I have it on good word that you can plan on buying
an engine if you do. Volkswagen came out with a technical bulletin that
basically said that if you mix the two severe engine damage WILL (not might)
occur. I'm told that mixing the two create a brown gooey (SP?) sludge in the
cooling system. Regards Craig Bentley