Re: looking for Denver Show Info

To: Yelobullet@aol.com
Subject: Re: looking for Denver Show Info
From: Kenneth Pelzel <KSP-Rocky.Mtn.Hi@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 17:02:12 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Yelobullet@aol.com wrote:

> Hello Listers,
>
>     There was a thread on the show in Denver next month.  I was wondering if
> there was anyone who could give me dates and times for this event.
>
>    I am planning a trip to Denver soon and this may be a good opportunity to
> visit friends and old college buddies.  I graduated from CSU and lived in
> Denver for
> 5 years.  It's a great town.
>
>    Thanks in advance,
>
>                                                                 Steve
>
> 1968 TR250 CD915L  ("The Yellow Bullet")
I presume the show you were asking about is the "All British Conclave".
It will be held 9/19,20 at Memorial Park in Arvada. Arvada is a suburb
of Denver. Memorial Park is roughly Wadsworth and 52nd Avenue. Actually,
there is a non-show event on the 19th featuring the annual Ride-the-
Rockies tour into the hills. The show is on Sunday at the Park. We
usually have about 75 Triumphs there (yes, lots of TR4s!) of the total
500 British cars of all marques. British motorcycles are also in
attendance.

Sorry, this is so late. Hope it helps.
Ken (TR4 of course)