TR6 Booster rebuilds

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Booster rebuilds
From: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 18:40:15 -0500
Greg was right,  there is a truck fleet repair shop called Fort Garry
Industries that rebuilt 2 boosters at a cost of $100 each CDN.

THEY don;t care if the diapraghm is a PBR or a Lucas Girling whatever, only
that it fits and does the job.  You never see it anyway.

Try your local trucking shop.  Suggest that it is about the size of a
standard air brake pot - it is.  They might laugh but the principle is the
same only it uses 120 psi of air against a spring, not 20 inches of vacuum.

Dave T

PS - anyone want to send theirs to me and I'll gladly put my markup towards
my poor ex-racing (and ex-driving) GT6

Dave Terrick
69 GT6+
Winnipeg