Re:Herald Help

To: "Chris Leah" <crl@intekom.co.za>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re:Herald Help
From: "Peter Gillis" <pgillis@cosmedia.ie>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:52:01 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"

Chris asked
.
>Where the fascia light goes under the top edge of the fascia, there is only
>a torn hole. The switch and bulb mechanism are still there, but I was
>wondering if there is some form of cover to fit over the bulb where it
>protrudes through the fascia.

Chris while there was no cover on the bulb, as my brother pointed out
there was a black surround with two press studs that gave a neat look
to the "torn hole". However I am not sure if it was there on such an early
model

Cheers
Peter Gillis
69 2000 Mk1 (recently converted into a 1985 Honda 750 Sabre)
63 TR4