RE: Haunted TR7

To: "Pelzel, Mark - Broomfield, CO" <Mark.Pelzel@cexp.com>
Subject: RE: Haunted TR7
From: "Andy T Harrison" <atharrison@wavetek.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 10:18:20 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, tr7@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Pelzel (& others who responded)

There is a blue relay as you described, but I was sure that this was the
relay for the starter motor. There seems to be some confusion if there is
one or two relays. If it helps, both lights generally pop up, but are not
syncronised. They often do a sort of mini mexican wave, if you see what I
mean. And Dave, now that I think about it, I'd say that it does happen more
in wet & damp conditions, but going over bumps doesn't seem to affect it.

Thanks for your recommendations, I'll let you know what I find - just as
soon as I tighten the fan belt which I had to replace yesterday. There's
always that one bolt you just can't get at!

It's also for sale if anyone's interested.......

Andy
'79 TR7