RE: Car Cover question

To: "'Cliff Davies'" <ads.holzher@sympatico.ca>
Subject: RE: Car Cover question
From: gbuck@pinnaclegrp.com (Gordon Buck)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 10:07:59 -0700
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Cliff,
Just happened to read your post and thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.  I bought
a technalon cover from Al's Auto Supply in the Seattle area about three years
ago.  It fits both my TR6 and MGB GT.  I think I paid about $100 for it. It has
worked very well.  The B was stored outside under it for about a year and a
half (dead engine and only one car garage) and I was very happy with its
performance.  Just another option.

Gordon Buck
Sultan, Washington
71 TR6  CC62806