Re: TR6:Grose Jets

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, Jerry <lensman@erols.com>
Subject: Re: TR6:Grose Jets
From: Hugh Barber <piglet@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 21:45:43 -0700
Cc: "J. Robinson" <jrobins@nwc.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Netca>
Malcolm,

Grose jets are made by D&G Valve Co.  They are replacements for the standard
float bowl jets.  I have used them in the Webers on my TR6 for the past 10
years with no
problems.  I don't think they have a web site, but they do advertise in
Grassroots Motorsports.
Their address/phone is:

D & G Valve Co. Inc.
8 Mt. Vernon Street
Stoneham, MA 02180
(617) 438-1773

As usual, I have no interest in the above company, yada yada yada

Hugh Barber
San Jose, CA
1973 TR6
TR6@bigfoot.com