RE: Black paint on the back of TR 6's

To: "'Lawrence G Miceli'" <lgmtr6@juno.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Black paint on the back of TR 6's
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 15:57:06 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I have a fairly early 69 #28754.  There is no way to know for sure about how
it came off the line originally, but prior to my having the car repainted
last month, there was no indication that these areas were changed.  The back
valance (where the license plate goes) is Black and the area around the
windshield on the frame is body color (Jasmine Yellow).  Not really sure
what you mean by "fender welting" but if you can describe it more detail,
I'll tell you if I have it.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK