Ansa Muffler HELP!!!

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ansa Muffler HELP!!!
From: "Mr. Michael D. Fatsi" <mdfatsi@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 19:49:12 -0400
HELP!!! Please!!!
My 1974 TR-6 has failed the saftey inspection in my newly adopted state
of Virginia. The reason for the failure is there are tiny pinholes in
the rear section on one side of my Ansa muffler system. I called Ansa
and they no longer make mufflers for TR-6's. Does any one have an old
Ansa muffler stashed away new or used (I only need one side). Does
anyone know where I can source a new Ansa system? I can always switch to
another brand but I don't want to do this untill I have exhausted all
the Ansa possiblities.
Thanks in advance.
-MF