RE: Ansa Muffler HELP!!!

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Mr. Michael D. Fatsi'" <mdfatsi@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Ansa Muffler HELP!!!
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 20:26:39 -0400
Michael,
This may be you lucky day.  This past weekend I pulled the exhaust
system off my TR250 project.  I think it is an Ansa system and it's
yours if you want it.  It came with the TR and the extent of my
knowledge about it's ability to perform is based on me driving it up
onto the Autotransport, driving it off the Autotransport and into my
garage....where it has sat for two years.  It is certainly rusty but
there appear to be no holes, certainly no noticeable wholes.  The car
came with dual mufflers and each muffler has two 9" tail pipes with
chrome tips....Does that sound like an Ansa system?. One muffler is
separate from the rest of the exhaust system.  The other is attached to
the entire system.  If you want all or part, let me know and it is yours
for the price of shipping.

Tom Long
Beautiful Blacksburg, VA

64TR4