RE: spinning wheel stud

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: spinning wheel stud
From: gbuck@pinnaclegrp.com (Gordon Buck)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 08:41:14 -0700
This one is to the list in general.  With regard to Lee's problem with a
spinning wheel stud,what about using a helicoil (sp?).  Can that be used on
steel as well as aluminum?  I know I had to use them to fix a couple of pulled
out studs on my rear control arm.  They seem to do a great job.  Any input
would be appreciated.

Gordon Buck
Sultan, Washington
71 TR6  CC62806