Spitfire: Interested in my extra Clymer Spitfire book?

To: Spitfires Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire-Enthusiast Mail List <spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire: Interested in my extra Clymer Spitfire book?
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 12:17:57 -0500
Greetings all,

I have acquired an extra copy of "Triumph Spitfire Owners Handbook" from
Clymer Publications. It covers the Mk 1, 2 & 3. I would only ask you pay
shipping. If you live in or near Chicago - pick it up for free.

Email directly if interested.

Best,

Vic M.

--
1977 Triumph Spitfire 1500 <*> http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/

 "There will come a time when you think everything is finished.
                   That will be the beginning."

                         (Louis L'Amour)