For Ed Woods-Hydr.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: For Ed Woods-Hydr.
From: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 20:23:44 -0700
Hi Ed: I got your information in a bounce from Jordan. Thank you very
much.
I have mounted the slave in both positions, but all my manuals show it
on the engine side of the bracket. I will move it again if you feel it
will help. I still think I have a "blow by" in the slave or mc.However,
since I don't have any leaks, I cannot figure out how to test for this.
As I mentioned, I have bled and bled the system. Today, after reading my
newest British Car Mag, I am going to ask for help from spouse and use
the method outlined in the article. I have been doing it alone.
I will keep the list posted. I guess this is how all of you became so
good at what you do with these cars. I too will be someday.
Dennis Barr