re:oilless compressos

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re:oilless compressos
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 23:06:51 -0400
I don't know which is better, but I recently was looking at compresors at
Home depot and Wal-mart.  HD had either a Campbell Heusfield or a DeVilbiss
5 hp w/ a 20 gal. tank for about $250 with an air wrench and a set of
sockets.  Wal-mart had a special deal, but you had to ask for it.  They had
a sale last fathers day on a similar compressor with a spray gun and
something else for $275, they didn't sell many and were letting them go for
$225.  That's in NC, I don't know if the situation would be the same where
you are.  Just some other options for you to look at.  There's not many
tools that require that much air so you might be better off going with a
smaller unit.  Just my two cents.

Glenn Trunnell
'76 Spitfire