TR-3 Side Curtains

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR-3 Side Curtains
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 12:28:23 -0400
Listers,

To close a discussion we had a month or so ago, at the end of last October
I sent my side curtains to TRF for rebuilding.  They have a long backlog,
and I was told that I should have them back by about June.  They really do
a super job, so I didn't mind that.

When I didn't hear from them by July I called, and was told that I was
still way down the list and to expect them by the end of the year!  This
was unacceptable to me, so I wrote TRF a letter asking to get them at least
by September, when the weather gets lousy.  Otherwise, what's the point --
that's when I really need them.  I think 11 months is long enough to have
to wait.  Well, they came through, and I just got a card that they're ready
to ship.  I guess it proves the old adage that the squeaky wheel gets the
oil.  (Or the squeaky Triumph gets the oil?)

Sumner Weisman
62 TR-3B