Re: TR-3 Side Curtains

To: <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: Re: TR-3 Side Curtains
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 15:14:35 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Michael,

Well, the way I understand it is that the new curtains just don't have the
ruggedness of the original ones.  I have been told that the old frames are
stronger, and if you have the old units available, you end up with better
and stronger side curtains.

It was a tough decision, but I went this way last October since I wouldn't
need them anyway for at least 6 months.  We don't drive cars like this in
Massachusetts in the winter.  (Some may, but not me!)  I actually don't
regret making the decision for rebuilding, because many people have told me
that TRF's quality is superb.

Sumner