FS: 1976 Spitfire $2800

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS: 1976 Spitfire $2800
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 11:32:08 EDT
Seen at the Lime Rock Swapmeet Sunday...
Not worth the $2800 asking price, but what the heck!
I'm not the seller, don't reply to me, etc, etc....
If you want a good car, see my FS: 1980 Spitfire post!
Clark
Painted Dark Blue metalic, rear bumper done rather nicely with a round black
pipe. Has original chrome bumper. (chrome front bumper on car).
Car built August 1976.
Engine not original, no smog stuff, no OD, old Delco advance distributor (good
thing).  Interior tatty, needs lots of attention, but probably a good
driver...
lots of work done, but wasn't paying much attention...

Call Ralph at 212-889-8871
I think New York City (makes me shudder!)...