FS: 1980 Spitfire $3000

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS: 1980 Spitfire $3000
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 11:32:09 EDT
Cc: dchilds@epri.com
Here's a nice one, really worth the $
I'm not the seller, a friend of mine at Lime Rock is....
Yadda, yadda, yadda...
My opinion - I'd have bought it if I had the garage space...
Clark
---------------------------------------
Chocolate brown California car in Enfield CT.
TFVDW2AT003134 = VID#
Build Jan 1980
Engine# FM131472UCE
No overdrive.
Black plastic bumpers.
Light tan interior in great shape.
Seat cloth panels replaced with heavy wool(?) material.
New door trim panels not installed yet but included.
Trunk lid luggage rack.
Exhaust manifold replaced (cast iron) new black "Cannon" header included.
Monza or Pacesetter muffler (forgot which, Dave Childs may remember)
Paint has spider cracks on some panels, will need repaint sometime.. not
immediate!
<40,000 miles on odometer, but speedo cable broken....
Brakes gone over, lots of TLC, hasn't been driven in 2 years.  Garage stored.
Call:
Everett Gamble
860-749-9583
Days OK...