Manchester CT show, Sept 13

To: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, anthony rondeau <rondeau@neca.com>
Subject: Manchester CT show, Sept 13
From: tomomalley@hey.net (Tom O'Malley)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 01:00:47 GMT
Dandy Don writes...

>Show time folks:
>
>The Connecticut Triumph Register is proud to present its 18th Annual
>British Motorcar Gathering and Picnic, September 13th, 1998, rain (God
>forbid) or shine.
>
>The show will be held at Wickham Park in Manchester Connecticut (Exit
>60, I-84, just east of Hartford). There is a $2 park entrance fee
>(waived for pre-registered cars) and $10 registration fee for the show.
>
>Last year there were in excess of 150 on the field - mostly Triumphs -
>but, tons of MG's, Healey's, Jags, Morgans, etc. We'll have available,
>food, vendors, raffle, door prizes and tons of camaraderie. Top raffle
>prize this year is a $500 gift certificate for Moss Motors.
>
>Come join us...
>

>"And to think, it all started with a tractor!"
>
>Don Sforza           dsforza@megahits.com                  KA1WV
>1963 TR4        Connecticut Triumph Register             CT16707L

This was a terrific show last year folks.  A really gorgeous setting
of rolling hills on the site of a former estate.  The CTR did a super
job even to the point of scheduling activities for the youngsters like
coloring contests and such.

Plenty of lbc's to ogle including the cleanest Spit I've ever seen.
Oh...and Don is leading the tractor pull again this year...not to be
missed! :-)

Cheers!
Tom O'Malley in Southbridge Massachusetts
'74, '77 Spits