Re: Engine Stand for TR6

To: <McGaheyRx@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Stand for TR6
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 22:06:04 -0500charset="us-ascii"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
The "wobbly 3 wheeler" worked just fine on my GT6 motor.
The entire engine assembly weighs in at under 350 pounds.  The bare block
was light enough for me to put into the back of my van to take to the
machine shop, the short block assembly (rotating assembly installed, no
flywheel, head etc.. requires a hoist or a reasonably strong friend.

Dave Korzun
'69 GT6+