Re: Black differential fluid

To: "Michael Cline" <mcline@c4.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Black differential fluid
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 00:12:17 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Mike,
Gear lube is generally a dark brown when new and fresh, what you are
describing is old gear lube.  It won't hurt to change it, but if you don't
have a drain hole on your unit, the lube must be sucked out via a suction
gun or pump from the fill hole.  Generally, you only need to top off the
lube when it gets low.

Larry Zink
Z Group Racing and Performance
Houston, Texas