Re: Polishing SU suction chamber cover

To: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Polishing SU suction chamber cover
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 22:00:58 -0700
Cc: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Follow the advice you've already seen to polish (on a wheel)...

You will EASILY get a chrome quality...

To my taste... I find the chrome-look to be over-powering....   but,
believe me... in a few months... if you don't mess with it... it will
dull down a bit by itself... and get a nice vintage patina to it...

(I guess I'm saying... just go for the chrome look... as it's easy to
get there... and let time dull it down... if you find the chrome look
overpowering.)

--Justin