Re: towing a gt-6

To: "Gregory Mathews" <n95265@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: towing a gt-6
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 02:13:24 -0500charset="us-ascii"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Check old messages, I did the exact same thing and ended up with a rod
through my block after the car slipped in gear.  Get an autotransport if you
can, otherwise completely disconnect the driveshaft, and remember to check
the oil level in the trans afterwards, since it will probably leak when you
get the nose off the ground

Dave Korzun
'69 GT6