TR6 upper Wishbones

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 upper Wishbones
From: kehrlich@dyax.com (Keith S. Ehrlich)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 12:20:16 -0400
Listers-

Can someone explain to me which of the upper wishbones goes to the front
and which goes towards the rear ? I see there is a slight difference
between them, one is fatter and has a sharper angle than the other.

I had kept them in order for weeks and then after wrestling with the
%$#@*& non-fitting Moss rubber bushings, now done again with BPNW Polys
( much easier) I managed to mix them up.

Off-list would be helpful because I am in digest mode and am struggling
to get this front end rebuild  project, a la shipwright's,  done by the
weekend for Six-Pack Trials and Connecticut Triumph Register Show.
Crunch time, folks. All-nighter ahead.

TIA

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6