Re: Re:Loin Cloth Development

To: "David Hill" <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>, <EPaul21988@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re:Loin Cloth Development
From: "paul stapleton" <paul-s@FreeNet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 21:51:39 +0100
I must admit that here in oxfordshire I find that the chamois leather loin
cloth's work best for both dancing (very absorbent) and paint work
especially after car washing although I do tend to dent my car when IM
drying it, still not everything can be perfect. I can quite categorically
state that mine has never detonated (completely by its self anyway!)
----------
> From: David Hill <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>
> To: EPaul21988@aol.com; triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Loin Cloth Development
> Date: Thursday, September 10, 1998 8:10 PM
>

> ><< put on fur loincloths and dance around worshipping it.
> > I found that the paint had assumed a chalky appearance, worse on the
> > horizontal bits than on the sides. There were also brush marks in the
> > chalking from where I had washed the car.
> >
> >  Anyone got any comments on these theories.....?
> >
> > (1.) The paint is duff and the sun has found it out.
> >
> > (2.) I shouldn't have used cheap car wash shampoo.
> >
> > (3.) I shouldn't have used cheap polish.
> >
> > (4.) Atmospheric pollutants have had a go at the paint.
> >
> >  >>

> >Dave;
> >Coming from a place where the bright orb is in the sky 350 days a year I
> might
> >be able to give you some advice.  It was the fur on the loin cloths.  No
> doubt
> >about it.  You see fur reacts with the UV in sunlight, giving off a
vapor
> >which is absolutely deadly to modern paints. You were lucky, since your
UV
> is
> >much less than here in the high and dry Southwest US.  If I'd done that
> >anywhere near either of the TR3's or the Morgan F2 Three Wheeler, the
paint
> >would be literally slaking off onto the ground.  Take my word for it,
stick
> >either plain leather, NO fur, or just to be safe, use a  woven cotton
> material
> >for your next loin cloth.  You'll find a much wider variety of colors
and
> >patterns.  Avoid wool.  Not only is it an irritant to the delicate loin
> area,
> >it too gives off the same vapors, albeit at a lower concentration.  Wool
is
> >fur after all is it not?
> >
> >I hope this helps.  BTW I have some really fine patterns for loin cloths
in
> >Southwest cotton designs.  We use them quite extensively here in New
> Mexico.
> >I sometimes wear them to work.  Of course, I always am sure to wear a
white
> >shirt and tie to dress things up a bit, you know.  Actually I have
several
> >series of designs, one for sporting events, one for casual wear, one for
> bar
> >hopping (VERY revealing, one design is to be used with a semi
transparent
> >acrylic material !!) and then of course the business series and the
> 'formal'
> >series.  Wore one of those to a wedding last month, (with cummerbund of
> >course) should have heard the comments !!  Just remember, avoid the fur.
> Yes
> >I know they appeal greatly to the ladies and all, but who can stand the
> paint
> >damage.
> >
> >Bob Paul
> >Corrales NM, USA
>
> Hi, Bob,
> What you ought to know is that, here in the UK, we are at the cutting
edge
> of loin cloth technology. Our 'fur' loin cloths are in fact made of
> superbutyrilhexomethanic deoforin-Y. This is a compound which negates the
> effect of UV rays, diesel emissions, nocturnal emissions and fowl pest.
> Thus, it leaves the loins in perfect condition, regardless of how
> strenuously the wearer dances.
> Extensive research has shown that, in temperate climates, Wombat fur is
the
> most injurious to paints. In hotter climates, the worst offender is,
Marmot