Loin Cloth Development

To: <EPaul21988@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Loin Cloth Development
From: "David Hill" <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 20:10:43 +0100

><< put on fur loincloths and dance around worshipping it.
> I found that the paint had assumed a chalky appearance, worse on the
> horizontal bits than on the sides. There were also brush marks in the
> chalking from where I had washed the car.
>
>  Anyone got any comments on these theories.....?
>
> (1.) The paint is duff and the sun has found it out.
>
> (2.) I shouldn't have used cheap car wash shampoo.
>
> (3.) I shouldn't have used cheap polish.
>
> (4.) Atmospheric pollutants have had a go at the paint.
>
>  >>

>Dave;
>Coming from a place where the bright orb is in the sky 350 days a year I
might
>be able to give you some advice.  It was the fur on the loin cloths.  No
doubt
>about it.  You see fur reacts with the UV in sunlight, giving off a vapor
>which is absolutely deadly to modern paints. You were lucky, since your UV
is
>much less than here in the high and dry Southwest US.  If I'd done that
>anywhere near either of the TR3's or the Morgan F2 Three Wheeler, the paint
>would be literally slaking off onto the ground.  Take my word for it, stick
>either plain leather, NO fur, or just to be safe, use a  woven cotton
material
>for your next loin cloth.  You'll find a much wider variety of colors and
>patterns.  Avoid wool.  Not only is it an irritant to the delicate loin
area,
>it too gives off the same vapors, albeit at a lower concentration.  Wool is
>fur after all is it not?
>
>I hope this helps.  BTW I have some really fine patterns for loin cloths in
>Southwest cotton designs.  We use them quite extensively here in New
Mexico.
>I sometimes wear them to work.  Of course, I always am sure to wear a white
>shirt and tie to dress things up a bit, you know.  Actually I have several
>series of designs, one for sporting events, one for casual wear, one for
bar
>hopping (VERY revealing, one design is to be used with a semi transparent
>acrylic material !!) and then of course the business series and the
'formal'
>series.  Wore one of those to a wedding last month, (with cummerbund of
>course) should have heard the comments !!  Just remember, avoid the fur.
Yes
>I know they appeal greatly to the ladies and all, but who can stand the
paint
>damage.
>
>Bob Paul
>Corrales NM, USA

Hi, Bob,
What you ought to know is that, here in the UK, we are at the cutting edge
of loin cloth technology. Our 'fur' loin cloths are in fact made of
superbutyrilhexomethanic deoforin-Y. This is a compound which negates the
effect of UV rays, diesel emissions, nocturnal emissions and fowl pest.
Thus, it leaves the loins in perfect condition, regardless of how
strenuously the wearer dances.
Extensive research has shown that, in temperate climates, Wombat fur is the
most injurious to paints. In hotter climates, the worst offender is, Marmot
fur, as might be expected.
Here at the Institute of Loin Cloth Development, we are researching into the
efficacy of Lycra loin cloths for use in Olympic events. At present, we are
recording instances of loin cloth overheating in the more demanding
acitivites. In rare cases, our subjects have suffered loin cloth detonation,
which is most unpleasant for all concerned.
Perhaps you might be able to throw some light on the reasons for these
problems, given the high ambient temperatures in your part of the world.

Yours,

Prof. D.J. Hill, BSE (Hons).
I.L.D.C.