TR4 Left and Right Main Floor Panels Needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Left and Right Main Floor Panels Needed
From: Will Daehler <wdaehler@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 23:19:20 +1200
I need portions of the left and right main floor panels.

To undo the work of the DPO and his V8 modification, I have to weld in
sections of the panels which the gearbox cover sits on.  I'm looking for
the portion of each panel that hangs just beyond the center frame.

Any TR lister out there with whole or partial panel pieces that they
want to sell?  Someone with a change in direction?  Old panel pieces
that they've removed?

The sections I'm looking for are way too tough to create in the shop,
and its going to be a pretty strange feeling buying brand new panels,
only to cut them up, use 10% of them,  and throw the rest away.

Please let me know if you can help.

Will Daehler
63 TR4