Kentucky Roads To Drive.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Kentucky Roads To Drive.
From: Jeff Slaton <66austin@mursuky.campus.mci.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 00:43:22 -0700
After reading the post by Michael Marr I was impressed how he saw beauty
in driving his rental car in the central part of Kentucky.  He now knows
why they call it the Bluegrass state.

Being from western Kentucky (Murray Ky)  I can relate to most of what he
was saying.  I spend hours driving my TR around the country side and
enjoying the beautiful landscape.  Living near Kentucky Dam and the
Kentucky Lakes area I have lots chances to drive on interesting roads
that lead to no where and have almost no one living on them.   Around
the lakes areas there are several senic roads and even some really cool
fords that usually have water in them.  Lots of fun in the TR6.

I enjoy setting the alarm clock for about 4:30 in the morning and
getting the car out and driving while the sun comes up.  Sounds like I'm
a wirdo but who cares.  I enjoy it.