Re: TR4, early commission #, radiator

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: TR4, early commission #, radiator
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 02:31:21 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Brad,

I think the radiator you need is pretty much the same as was supplied on
the late TR3's, I know several of the major vendors offer them, with or
without the crank hole.

I was curious how close the commission number and chassis # on my own
car were, after hearing about yours. Commission #CT17602L, chassis
#17768. So based on the chassis # I'd guess your car was one of the
first. It might be worth getting one of those build certificates if you
can track from the chassis #, that might give you the correct commission
#. At some point you might get the numbers off the gearbox and the rear
axle, too.

I wonder, does anyone out there have or know of a lower commission #
than Brad's appears to be?

If you find an OD, pick up a spare for me.

Cheers.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602