Re: TR4 Parts Wanted (Badley!!)

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: TR4 Parts Wanted (Badley!!)
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 23:08:34 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< I've complied a rough list of items I would like to try and locate for the
 TR4 that I recently aquired.  The parts would be for a very early model.

        Horns & Brackets
        SU H6 carbs
        Bood Lid Prop rod and hardware (not the self locking kind)
        Bonnet with short power bulge (I know I know - impossible)
        Wiring Harness
        Boot spare tire cover
        Drivers side air duct vent for defroster
        Parking lights for grille
        Speedo with convex lense (OD model preferred)
        Tach with convex lense
        Valve cover with no smog tube
        Lower dash support bracket (NOT the wishbone shaped piece)
        Switch Plate reenforcement plate
        Original style seats

 I'm sure there will be other things that I'm going to be needing, these
 are just the most obvious ones at the moment.

 If anyone out there has one or more of these items and wants to part
 with them please let me know.

Brad
I think I have a spare switch plynth, complete. I am pretty sure I have a
spare set (both) demister vents.
I think you can just use TR3 convex speedo/tach glass on your existing gauges.
Don't have any extra's tho'. I'll check if I have the valve cover. If I have
one you'll probably wanna re-chrome.
You are welcome to the above - send me your address & I'll mail 'em to you.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4