Sunday's sales

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sunday's sales
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 08:29:31 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
A couple weeks ago I posted the cache available in the Sunday Atlanta paper.
I got quite a few remarks and questions so I thought I'd do it again.  I am
not going to make a regular feature of this, but from time to time. One
reason to consider buying from Atlanta is the total lack of rust! No salt on
the roads or in the air.
Today's cache:
The 62 A-M DB4 ($49.5k) is still there.  1 A-H Mk-III, 1 Sprite, 6 Bentleys,
8 XKEs, 12 MGBs, 5 MG-TD's, 5 Rolls.
And now the good stuff:
1 75 Spit, the 71 Stag is still there, 1 61 TR3, 1 65 TR4A, 3 6's (69, 73 &
75), 1 7 and 1 8.  The schizoid "TR7 Spitfire" is still there too.  This
week's cache seems to be mostly already restored and fairly high prices.

Oh yeah, let me quote this one in full:
HORCH (Karasserie Baur Stuttgart) 1932 4Dr Convertible, one of a kind,
serious inquiries only, $379,000.
Anyone want the phone number?

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK