Re: Sticker

To: Sumner Weisman <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: Re: Sticker
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 22:18:19 -0500
Cc: spitlist@gte.net, Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfires Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Sumner, Joe and Listers,

The British Car Union show in Des Plaines today went great! I was the
only car there with the Spitfire Mailing List sticker but not the only
the lister! (shame on you guys who didn't get one! you know who you are
;)

It was nice to have those listers in attendance drop by to say "Hello."
- Thanks you guys. Thanks too, for voting for my 77 Spit! :P
(worst-of-show ;) But I had fun!!

See you in Indy?

Vic

--
1977 Triumph Spitfire 1500 <*> http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/

 "There will come a time when you think everything is finished.
                   That will be the beginning."

                         (Louis L'Amour)