Triumph Colors

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph Colors
From: "Jack Levy - Computer Consultants - Hwd. FL" <sales@cocoinc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 21:31:45 -0400
I am trying to decide what color to paint my Russet Brown Spit and my
Pimento Red TR6, both have beige interiors, I also have a Red TR8 that was
originally Brookland Green, that will stay Red for a while as the paint is
spotless even though it would look better in Green. In you professional
opinions, what color would you paint the 6 and the Spit, the Pimento is very
orangey and if anyone has painted theirs what is the modern color PPG
number, what about using a non-original color like black, some of the new
metalic hunter greens, etc.
Sorry to waste bandwith on this but it seems like one of the most important
decisions of my life at this point, considering the amount of work involved
in dismantling the car etc.

Thanks,

Jack

76 TR6