Re: Hand Impact Driver

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hand Impact Driver
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 21:16:08 -0700
I actually bought one of these from JC Whitney a long, long time ago.  I
haven't had that much opportunity to use it, but the one thing that drove
me nuts was that there was no markings (inspite of the instruction sheet)
for what was "on" and what was "off". I had to think real hard and that
hurt my brain.

But it didn't fall apart and did do the job most of the time.
Bob