Re: Hand Impact Driver

To: Charles Ackerman <C2H60_@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Hand Impact Driver
From: "James H. Davis, Jr." <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 23:06:09 -0400
Cc: triumphs_list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Charles,
Every time I have bought a J. C. Whitney tool it turns out to be a cheap
piece of crap and I swear I'll never buy from them again. Then a couple of
years go by and for some inexplicable reason I think their product quality
has improved, so I buy from them again only to end up with a cheap piece of
crap and I swear I'll never buy from them again.
I've never used a hand impact driver from Whitney, but in a few years I
might buy one, and I'm sure it'll be a cheap piece of crap.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U