Re: British Car Day

To: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@idirect.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spitfires Maillist" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: British Car Day
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:42:31 -0400
Right on Vic...I'll go you one better...I'll be there with Joe Curry's
decals on my wheel hubs AND Spitfire and Triumphs MailList decals on my
windshield! BTW, I'm not sure about it being the largest show in North
America, but I think I once saw something about it being the largest ONE
DAY car show in North America...regardless, it is a great show...see you
there <G>.

Keith Stewart

----------
> From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@idirect.com>
> To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>; Spitfires Maillist
<spitfires@autox.team.net>
> Subject: British Car Day
> Date: Tuesday, September 15, 1998 9:24 AM
>
> For all the listers in reach of the Toronto area, the biggest British car
show
> (possibly in North America) happens this weekend. Last year's event drew
over
> 1000 LBCs of all descriptions. What a sight!
>
> The Toronto Triumph Club is hosting the British Car Day on Sunday
September 20
> at the Bronte Creek Provincial Park. The park is located on the north
side of
> the Queen Elizabeth Way between Oakville and Burlington (follow the
signs). For
> those not familiar with these towns, it is midway between Toronto and
Hamilton.