Unstuck MC Piston

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Unstuck MC Piston
From: <rtriplett@bjservices.com> (Richard Triplett)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 98 11:48:53 CDT
I've been out of town for a couple weeks and, upon checking the list, did
not see my thread regarding the results of my attempting to free a VERY
stuck piston for the MC of my Spit, At the risk of repeating myself, I want
to pass along what worked for me; I screwed a grease fitting partly into
the MC port (not a perfect fit, but adequate) and used a grease gun to ease
out the piston.  It worked great, but a little messy, and It's a lot safer
than compressed air!  Many thanks to all who gave advice and assistance!!

Richard Triplett
Technical Services
Midland, Texas
915-683-2781