re:TR-6 radio/antenna hookup

To: DLH@episcopalhighschool.org
Subject: re:TR-6 radio/antenna hookup
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:29:57 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
David
Do NOT bend your fender to get to the radio antenna. Take off the wheel of
whichever side the antenna is located, and inside the wheel well there is a
panel that is bolted onto the back side of the fender with I believe 6 bolts.
This panel could be covered with 24 years of dirt and grime and could also be
undercoated all to hell. The panel is sealed on its outside edge with a rubber
moulding. Take it off and you will have access to the antenna. I had to remove
and replace my panel with a new version. If you have any questions contact me
directly.
Ken Nachman
Richmond (VA) Triumph Register
1974 TR6