Graeme Park British Car Show -- Sept. 26th

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Graeme Park British Car Show -- Sept. 26th
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:19:33 EST5EDT
I just wanna put out the word on this show, which I haven't seen advertised
anywhere
else...

Is anyone on this list going to this show, sponsored by The Philadelphia Area
Triumph
Network? I picked up a flyer at the New Hope Auto Show and sent it in with my
entry fee.
Of course, now I have no directions or details (since I sent the ENTIRE flyer
back). It
looks great, and a local TR person I met at the Triumph Brewery event this past
Sunday recomends it highly.

I've since acquired directions (well I found it on a map, anyway) if anybody's
interested. I guess I'll just show up. I feel a bit silly.

Park Website Sez:

"Graeme Park, in Horsham, (PA outside of Philly) is the only surviving
residence of a
Pennsylvania Colonial Governor. It is fascinating in its colorful history and
its
pristine architecture. Originally constructed as a summer home for the popular
Governor
Sir William Keith, the estate, then known as "Fountain Low" included a modest
malting
operation to produce liquor."

Sounds nice, don't it? Didn't know they had "malt liquor" back then...
(215)-343-0965 for
Park info.
Christopher M.Lillja
Marketing Associate