Re: Master Clutch Cylinder

To: khanft@rocketmail.com
Subject: Re: Master Clutch Cylinder
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:59:38 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< I am about to rebuild the master and slave cylinders for the clutch on
 my 1969 TR6. Are there any tips/tricks I should be aware of?
 Specifically, the fluid line seems to be very much frozen. How do I
 loosen it without damage? Any help on the wrench size for the nut?

 Kevin Hanft
 khanft@rocketmail.com

Kevin
Get a 7/16" flare wrench. This is an "open end" wrench but engages 4 (I think)
flats instead of just 2, as a regular wrench or "spanner" does.
Sears Craftsman makes a good example of this. Mine are 7/16 on one end and 3/8
on the other. Handy item.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B