TR2/TR3 Radio's

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR2/TR3 Radio's
From: "Phil Pattengale" <philpatt@net-link.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:42:22 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
As I am in the process of restoring my TR2, I notice that I have what
appears to be an antenna hole on my front passenger wing.  Since I also have
what appears to be a speaker mounting hole on the passenger body (where the
passenger's feet would go), I'm presuming that a radio was an option even
back in 1954.

So.

Does anyone know anything about what radio would have been used?  Where I
might find one?  What about the antenna?  What kind/brand/style was it?
Anyone have photos?  Anyone have a TR2 or TR3 with an original radio who'd
take photos?

Many thanks in Advance!

Phil Pattengale
54 TR2  - TS1440-LO {project #1}