Re: email orders

To: Coday Family <coday@localaccess.com>
Subject: Re: email orders
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 20:26:05 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Yeah, but you live close enough to BPNW that you could stick your head
out the window and yell your orders down there.  In fact, they probably
know to check their EMAIL because they can hear the clicking of your
keys alerting them to an incoming order!  8^)

Joe

P.S. But don't try going down there and collect your merchandise.  I was
told that their zoning doesn't allow them to do will-calls.

--

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer