Stuff for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Stuff for sale
From: Terry Thompson <terry_t@access.digex.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 09:04:26 -0400 (EDT)
Every time I hazard going out in my triumph, I always manage to run into
someone that has had an experience with Triumphs. (It's getting so bad,
that I've considered having my gas/petrol delivered to my house, so I
don't have to deal with all the small talk.)
"I use to have one of those TR7's. Boy do they suck."  Well, to each,
their own.  Anyhow, one of the more appreciative former owners I ran into
the other day, commented to me that he had some "spare parts" lying around
(which is wife is getting ready to divorce him for, if he doesn't get rid
of them soon.) Anyhow, I've got no financial interest (Don't even know the
man, but I said I'd drop a note on the mailing list here to see if anyone
would be interested in buying the parts...)

Spitfire 1500 doors (left and right) in good shape, brown.

TR6 Engine (with manifolds and Dual carb set-up)

TR6 Monza exhaust.

His name is Bernard Woodward, and I've got his home number of 301-390-3912
(Maryland/DC area) If anyone is interested, he said to give him a call
(he has an answering machine). I don't think he really knows exactly what
to ask for (which is why he didn't give me prices.) But he seems like a
nice enough fellow (perports to be an ex-detective).

He also says he has a red ' 85 911 porsche carrera (75k mi), a 90
Jaguar xj12 grey w/beige interior, '73 super beetle and a '64.5 mustang
which he would like someone to take off of his hands (how much? further
details? Give the man a call).

-Terry Thompson
'76 Spitfire

P.S. Anyone want to halvsies on a Porsche?