TR-6 Pack Trials

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR-6 Pack Trials
From: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 09:28:27 -0400
Dennis 75-TR-6 wrote: ..6-Pack Trials in New Jersey ...types of vendors
present...
Dennis - I attended the 6-Pack trials last week.  The only vendor present was
The Roadster Factory in the person of John Swauger who brought catalogs,etc.
and offered a discount and free shipping.  The event was held just a few miles
from Moss Motors and they too offered a discount for the weekend.  Jim Holewka
and Nick Hanges did such a good job of keeping us busy and out in our cars that
there would have been very little time for parts shopping and browsing.
Dennis Culligan / BRS / Sterling Forest ,NY  (914) 759-4584 (T/L 248)
                          DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM