3.45 diffs for TR's

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 3.45 diffs for TR's
From: "Terry & Cindy O'Beirne" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 19:45:36 +1000
Hi to all from australia

There has been a lot of discussion recently about o/d vs 3.45 diffs in
TR6's

We have still got quite a lot of used but servicable 3.45 diffs left
over from wrecked sedans (2500's). If there is enough interest I could
crate them up and send them to the US. As a bulk deal the cost would be
US$175 each + freight (best guess US$20-$40 each depending on volume).

I probably also have several sets of good used 3.45 ring/pinion.

These diffs need the TR rear alloy case (with mountings) plus the front
drive flange and mounting plate. The basic case and internals are
identical to TR5,TR6.

It would require a group of people to club together so they could be
sent to 1 or 2 locations only, otherwise the freight will be too dear.

Terry O'Beirne
68 TR5
69 2500 racer
34 gloria racer